- Company name: Vicente Santiago Music
- KVK: 64541509
- Registered office: Watergeusstraat 47A02 Rotterdam (Nederland)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this, the commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations in a safe way through the protection of personal data and ensuring compliance with the right to privacy of each of the users of the Website is stated, reflecting that no impact assessment or data protection delegate is required.
These policies are reviewed with each significant change and at least once a year.
A personal data is any information about a person that you provide when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy any product needing an invoice, we will ask for full address, name, surname and ID or CIF.
Additionally, with the visit of the website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
1.1. PRINCIPLES FOR DATA PROCESSING
To treat your personal data, we will apply according to the LOPDYGDD and the RGPD the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which we will inform you of in advance in a clear and understandable manner.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which you have been previously informed by the USER.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: as you will see later on, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all measures to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
- PURPOSE, LEGITIMACY, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS
We inform you that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, as well as sales, data are collected and stored in a file, with the purposes set out below, among others for sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that I can understand interesting about the subject. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to perform the expressed purpose.
The purposes are the following:
- Musical promotion
- Sale of online classes
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the website.
- Providing content on the blog or youtube channel
- Sending information and commercial prospecting
- The fulfillment of the corresponding accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations.
- Analytical and advertising in order to obtain economic benefit
Only the owner will have access to his data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
Under no circumstances will the data be used for any other purpose than the one for which it was collected, nor will it be transferred to a third party.
If you are over thirteen years old, you can register at www.vicentejosesantiago.com without the need for prior consent from your parents or guardians.
If you are under fourteen years old, it will be a mandatory condition to obtain the consent of your parents or guardians so that we can process their personal data
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and have not obtained your parents’ consent, you cannot register on the website so we will proceed to deny your request if we have any proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being obligatory requirement to be able to subscribe you to the web page.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
We will be entitled to process your data for the fulfilment of legal obligations in tax, commercial and accounting matters, for invoicing and bookkeeping.
2.4 CATEGORY OF DATA
The data collected at no time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.5 DATA RETENTION TIME
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request its deletion.
2.6 ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
Obviously the User is the only responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data he sends me, exempting me from any kind of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the various forms of data collection.
- COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS.
Currently we are governed by the European Regulation on Data Protection, as well as the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, being therefore, among others, the regulation that we comply with.
We comply with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask for the consent of the USER for the treatment of their email for commercial purposes at all times.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including e-mail, of products and services.
If the USER does not authorize the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, they may exercise their right to oppose the processing of their data under the terms and conditions set out below in the section “Exercise of Rights”.
- SECURITY MEASURES.
In vicentejosesantiago.com we have implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the safety of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the current General Regulations on Data Protection.
Likewise, you are informed that additional measures have been established in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Maintaining continuous supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for the privacy of data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through www.vicentejosesantiago.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights by writing to the address specified at the beginning of the text with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request
You can also exercise your rights by emailing: email@example.com
- LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
Occasionally, hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website will be included. Therefore, I do not guarantee, nor do I take responsibility for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that before you provide your personal information to these third-party websites, their privacy practices may differ from ours.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT.
As basic information, you should know that the person in charge of the treatment is Vicente José Santiago
As those in charge of treatment outside of the mentioned responsible, and with merely informative character it must know that:
Email marketing: For email marketing, audience targeting and promotional campaigns I use Mail Chimp, owned by The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), a US-based Privacy Shield member. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE.
For information purposes only, I hereby inform you that in order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of my activity, https://institutotraficoonline.com uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions
- Hosting: Raiola Networks
- Web platform: WordPress.Org
- Messaging and newsletter services: Mailchimp
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics)
https://vicentejosesantiago.com also studies its users’ preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information in the aggregate to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking the preferences of our users also helps us to show you the most relevant ads.
- NOT RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM US OR REVOKING YOUR CONSENT
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 June on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you may object to the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or the conduct of satisfaction surveys at any time, and revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do so, you must send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received advertising by e-mail, you may also oppose it from that e-mail, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions that will be provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please note that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during this period of time you may continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated to Vicente José Santiago’s social profiles, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the users’ profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied with the information that is under the control of vicentejosesantiago.com
You will be able to stop interacting, following or receiving information from Vicente José Santiago’s social profiles, remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
- PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND THEIR PURPOSE
1) Content subscription forms: within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Mailchimp in order to send email marketing campaigns, manage subscriptions and send newsletters or news.
2) Comments form: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give your opinion while respecting freedom of expression. The user can publish comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered on the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them, also collecting this data that will be stored on Raiola’s servers.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, these data will be stored on Raiola’s servers.
5) Sale of online training (digital products): Through the website, you can purchase infoproducts, in this case, data of the buyer is required (Name, surname, address, e-mail and ID).
6) Tracking systems used in this site: Google (Analytics), in vicentejosesantiago.com also study the preferences of its users, their demographics, their traffic patterns, and other information in aggregate to better understand who constitute their audience and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us deliver targeted advertisements.
We will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with other parties. We may share certain information with authorized third party service providers necessary to provide some services to you.
- SOCIAL PLUGINS.
In our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks. If you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the social network provider will be able to link your profile data with the information of your visit to that website.
Therefore, it is appropriate to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our websites with one of your social network profiles or share information through them.
- ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares that he has been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of the same in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout the present privacy policies, at any time you will be able to revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.